ICBC Canada/US Certification
Welcome to the Institute of Certified Business Consultants®
The Institute of Certified Business Consultants® is a not-for-profit professional body for business professionals. We have a growing global presence with a strong focus on professional values and high ethical standards, plus the opportunity for study and career advancement in the field of business consulting.
Institute of Certified
3422 Old Capitol Trail
Suite 1063, Wilmington
DE 19808-6192, USA
Certified Membership – Cert. BC
The Diploma in Business Administration course must be successfully completed in order to qualify for the Certified Business Consultant (Cert. BC) designation.
• Take online course Diploma in Business Administration from our content provider Brentwood Open Learning College at www.bolc.co.uk.
• If you have three years’ work experience and obtained the Diploma in Business Administration you can apply for the Cert. BC designation by requesting a certification package from us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you are a member of ICBC Nigeria and have under gone our Business/Entrepreneurship training courses.
• Completed application will be considered by the Certification Board and on approval designation certificate will be issued on the payment of appropriate fee.
Use of the membership designatory letters – Cert. BC. These designatory letters may only be used by members whose membership is in good standing.
Complete your Application
Word Academy for Research Development (WARD)
World Academy for Research & Development (WARD).
World Academy for Research & Development is situated with the objective for the development of the professionals along with organizational profitability. In this connection WARD plays vital role as strategic business partner of any organization to contribute to the profitability as well as sustainability in the competitive business world. WARD understands the voice of the organization. As per your demand WARD besides you for the betterment of the organization in any areas like HR, Marketing, Organization Development, HR Development, System Development, and Management Development. The areas of the contribution from WARD are in both soft & hard skill development.
WARD is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSMor SHRM-SCPSM.
• Short, Mid and Long courses for skill development
• Short Training for HR Development
• Consultancy for Organization Development in all areas of the organization
• Head Hunting for better HR establishment
• HR Outsourcing for best fit in the corporate
• Garments Audit Management for development of RMG sector
S 31, Nurjahan Road,
Mohammadpur, Dhaka 1207,
Certified KPI Professional.
Chartered HR Generalist.
Certified HR Professional.
Certified Strategic HR Business Partner.
Certified Psychometric Professional.
Certified HR Associate.
Certified Total Reward Professional.
Certified Talent Management Professional.
Post Graduate Diploma in HRM (PC. DHRM)
by Edu. Qual-UK
Post Graduate Diploma in HRM (PGC. DHRM)
by HRCL & SHRM-USA