ICBC Training provides in-house services that give you complete control of the training you require. You tell us the training course that you would like, where you will like it to take place and when you would like it to be delivered and we take care of the rest. We arrange everything for you.
We will select one of our quality approved trainers from our selection of over 50 according to sector experience, subject knowledge and your exact requirement.
Furthermore, our in-house training service can also save you money, meaning you can train more staff within your training budget
What do you get?
Everything we do is focused on transferring knowledge to the workplace. Every in house course includes as standard:
- Dedicated course producer developer to help you choose the course to meet your training needs Pre-course assessment via conference call
- Dedicated administration team focused on delivering your course
- Printed course materials with case studies, also available online or CD-ROM
- Post-course assessment
- Evaluation assessment feedback form
- Prestigious ICBC Certificates.
What makes us different?
- ICBC Nigeria faculty team leveraging on our national and international partners on training delivery.
- A focused, results-oriented and detailed feedback
- Over 50 qualified approved trainers. All of them are recruited, assessed, performance managed & developed according to our robust trainer competency model
- Ongoing quality control
More Information on ICBC Nigeria Training
The Institute’s trainers consist of a robust mix of professionals with varying competencies, collaborating with some of the world’s best leadership experts. This is a team of international Certified Professionals who also have long and rich practical experiences at national and international levels. ICBC Nigeria faculty team also leverage on our national and international partners on training delivery.
- You gain knowledge and skills that make you valuable to your company and career.
- Instruction by industry experts – our experts go through a systemized vetting process to ensure we work with the best.
- Course notes and reference package – so you have valuable references available to you after the course.
- The training fees cover tea break, lunch, snacks and refreshments.
- Certificate of Participation – to demonstrate your achievement.
- Meeting your industry peers.
- Ask questions relevant to your job – so you can learn how the concepts apply to YOUR specific situation.
- Confidentiality – thorny issues that are specific to your organization are best resolved in private with expert guidance of your course director.
The discounts applicable are:
- All membership Discount: 15% is applicable to all members, i.e. Members who
are active and are financially up to date.
- Quantity Discount: Five and above nominees from a company attracts 10%
discount, while 2 to 4 nominees attracts 5% discount.
Corps members are trained on:
- Life after school
- Creative & Critical thinking
- Office Ethics
- Work-Place Relationship
- Managing and Understanding your Boss
- Organizational Politics
- Business Communication/Writing Skills
- Preparing for Interview
- Secretes of Leadership Success
- Setting a Career Path
- Marketing Strategy
- Presentation Skill
- Introduction to Spreadsheet.
- New Business Start up
- How to Grow your Business
- Sources of Business Finance
- Forms of Business Models
- Managing Finance
- Business Culture & Integrity
- Basic Book Keeping in Business
- Effective Time Management
- Effective Team Building
- Understanding Performance and
- Performance Management
Business Specifics Training:
- Business Plan
- Product & Services Branding and Packaging
- Introduction to Project Management
Our training will address the following;
- Educate Corps members on expectations after service year and to become self-sustaining graduate.
- Prepare Corps members for workplace environment
- Inculcate entrepreneurship
- Get them exposed to the dynamics of business ownership
- Develop public speaking and presentation skills
- Acquisition of basic skills that will also reduce the rate of unemployment
- After undergoing this training; Corps members will:
7.1 Write test based on what was taught
7.2 Issued Certificate of participation
7.3 absorbed into the Institute’s graduate membership with GICBC designation after meeting council’s requirements.