1. The use of the designatory letters depending on your grade of membership; FICBC for Fellow, MICBC for Full member, AICBC for Associate, GICBC for Graduate and SICBC for Student.
2. Right of conferment with membership status, certificate of membership and issuance of practicing license to set up Professional practice as Business Consultant provided the stipulated requirements are met.
3. Right to freely receive the Institute’s journals and other publications which are of interest to members (if published) and any other information or to participate in institute’s activities as it may warrant.
4. Right to vote and be voted for during elections.
5. Right to use institute’s library.
6. Any other rights and benefits, accruable and be determined fit by the council.